Miyerkules, Hulyo 6, 2011

haul , etude and me @ iloilo :P

supposed to be im gonna post it on
may 4,2011 however I WASNT ABLE SOO im jst gonna show u my purchases at iloilo

so i was there at the sm mall iloilo
trying to find something for myself and geezzz
i was sooo lucky :)
AN ETUDE HOUSE!!!
i was really astonished that i totally forgot that i was short on money :) lols

(THERES NO ETUDE HOUSE IN BACOLOD :"C )


sooo :)
in the end i bought thissss


and ive been using it for 2 mons now
and i would REPURCHASE IT fOR SURE
i love it on my skin
I LOVE ETUDE!

sooo...and heres me @ ilo ilo
just little pics :P


and i also bought FRIED ICE CREAM
Mine is FIC 40(php) lols


I LOVE ILOILO :3

1 komento:

  1. Hi Ann! I've never tried Etude house but I've been seeing a lot of good recommendations on their products,thanks for the review! I should go to Ilo-ilo sometime soon too ;) -Mar
    http://notyourordinarybeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

    TumugonBurahin